Cardiac Conditions Treated
Medical Care Offered at Brookhaven Cardiac
If you have a need for cardiac care in Patchogue, NY, Brookhaven Cardiac is here to help. We provide state-of-the-art treatment from our board-certified cardiologists.
We have over 40 years of experience and multiple hospital affiliations, making us the perfect choice for all your cardiac needs.
We take pride in our exceptional staff and high-quality care. Whether you have a simple need or a complex cardiac issue, we are here to serve you.
Conditions Treated at Our Office
Brookhaven Cardiac is available for a large number of cardiology services.
Cardiac conditions we aim to treat include, but not limited to:
- Chest Pain (angina pectoris), shortness of breath, palpitations, dizziness, lightheadedness, syncope (passing out), and leg swelling
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy
- Valvular Heart Disease - Stenosis & Regurgitation
- Atrial Fibrillation & Tachy-Bradyarrhythmias (abnormal rapid and slow heart rhythms)
- Cardiac Device Management including Permanent Pacemakers, Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators, and Implantable Loop Recorders
- Cardiac Preoperative Evaluation and Clearance
- Anticoagulation Management
- Congenital Heart Disease
Preventive Cardiac Services
Cardiology isn’t all about treating disease. Many times it’s about preventing serious events from occurring. At Brookhaven Cardiac in Patchogue, our cardiologists want you to stay healthy and not need significant medical care in the future.
As a result, we also focus on the following preventive cardiac services:
- Hypertension/High Blood Pressure Management
- Dyslipidemia/High Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Peripheral Vascular and Arterial Disease
- Preventive Cardiology and Smoking Cessation
Our goal is to keep you informed about your medical care and current condition so that you can make the best choices for your life and health. Our biggest reward is your satisfaction and appreciation.
Learn More about Our Services Today
Interested in learning more? We’d love to help. We are committed to helping you stay healthy, avoid serious cardiac events, while receiving exceptional high-quality care.
Contact us at (631) 364-0085 to make an appointment today!